• When Arriving at Harrisburg on Friday, enter from Cameron Street to Industrial Road (See Arrows). Be sure to have your Exhibitor/Vendor Pass Ready to show the guard IF driving around to the SPEED SHOW
Access & Registration
• Set up is 9am to 9pm.
• Phone Service is available at your booth you must call to coordinate it directly at - 1-800-479-1919
• The Showroom will be closed at 10pm Sharp!!! Vendors are suggested to stay with their both until the showroom is closed.
• You will enter the building at number #1 for the Custom Car, Truck and Bike Show, #2 for Radio Controlled Show or #3 for the Speed Show
• Unload accordingly per the correct map depending on which room you are vending in
• All trailers must be parked in the Elmerton Lot. A trailer parking pass for the weekend costs $15.00 in advance online or at the show on Friday at roll in at the check in / registration tables.
• Car, Truck and Bike Show (Expo Hall) and Radio Control (Equine Arena and Barn) vendors will receive a general parking pass and Speed Show vendors (Main Hall) will receive a Maclay Street parking pass at the sign-in table on Friday upon check-in good for Saturday and Sunday. A $10.00 parking pass fee has been added to your total purchase as the venue does not offer free parking. The participant parking pass when purchased with your registration is offered at a 50% discount from general daily parking rates.
• No Show Vehicle or Vendors may tear down and leave the building before 5pm on Sunday!
• Be sure to bring the map and receipt with you. Any lost tickets must be repurchased no exceptions.
• All Show passes will be given out Friday when you check in at the registration table in the room you are vending
• Be sure to bring a map, so you know where to enter the building. The show director will instruct you where to park.
• When you re-enter on Saturday and Sunday, you must show your 2 day pass.
• Only vendor and vehicle owners will be allowed into the show area from 8-9am each day.
Equipment & Stations
• If you have an inside electric hook-up, your tag must be displayed at your booth at all time.
Building Safety & Complex Rules
• State Law prohibits possession of alcoholic beverages on state property without a permit.
Violators will be prosecuted. Alcoholic beverages will be sold at the stands in complex.
• Motorama Events is not responsible for fire and theft to anything that is your property.
• The following items are not allowed to be brought inside the farm show complex: Pets, Alcoholic Beverages, Fuel Cans, Drugs, Stickers, Balloons, Open Flames, Skateboards, Scooters, Bicycles, Firearms, Laser Pointers, Roller Blades, Footballs, Frisbee, Food, Drinks or Coolers.
• We will provide overnight security from 10pm-8am no one will be allowed in the show area during this time.
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN MOTORAMA