Exhibitor & Vendor Instructions
Motorama Speed Show
1. When Arriving at Harrisburg on Friday, enter from Cameron Street to Industrial Road (See Arrows). Be sure to have your Exhibitor/Vendor Pass Ready to show the guard.
Access & Registration
2. Set up is 9am to 9pm. Phone Service is available at your booth call 1-800-479-1919
3. The Showroom will be closed at 10pm Sharp!!! Vendors are suggested to stay with their booth until the showroom is closed.
4. You will enter the building on the east side(#9on map).
5. Unload and exit(#11on map) there will be no parking on this side of the complex.
6. After unloading your trailer, exit right onto Cameron St.(#11 on map), go to the light at Maclay St. and make a U-turn heading north on Cameron St. Go to second light and make a right onto Elmerton Ave.(#2 on map)), go to the top of the hill and turn right onto Sycamore Drive and make a right into the new trailer parking lot (#12 on map). Proceed to the far back left corner of the parking lot and give the guard your trailer parking pass. He will show you where to park and give you a 2 part tag to wire to your trailer. You may pick up your trailer after 4pm on Sunday. ---- We will have 24 hour security for this lot. You may use your purple parking pass to park in this lot and use the shuttle or the main parking lot (#4 on map) anytime during the weekend. You must buy a parking pass $15.00.
7. If you have an outside electric hook-up tag, Park in area(#5on map).
8. Vendors will receive a parking pass at the sign-in table on Friday to park at the Maclay Street side (#13on map) for Saturday and Sunday only.
9. No Show Vehicle or Vendors may tear down and leave the building before 5pm on Sunday!
10. Be sure to bring the map and receipt with you. Any lost tickets must be repurchased no exceptions.
11. All Show passes will be given out Friday when you bring your vehicle into the building(#9on map).
12. Be sure to bring a map, so you know where to enter the building. The show director will instruct you where to park.
13. When you re-enter on Saturday and Sunday, you must show your 2 day pass.
14. On Saturday and Sunday you will enter the Speed Show entrances (#6 & #7on map) or the main entrance on Cameron Street(#3on map).
15. Only vendor and vehicle owners will be allowed into the show area from 8-9am each day.
Equipment & Stations
16. If you have an inside electric hook-up, your tag must be displayed at your booth at all time.
Building Safety & Complex Rules
17. State Law prohibits possession of alcoholic beverages on state property without a permit. Violators will be prosecuted. Alcoholic beverages will be sold at the stands in complex.
18. Motorama Events is not responsible for fire and theft to anything that is your property.
19. The following items are not allowed to be brought inside the farm show complex: Pets, Alcoholic Beverages, Fuel Cans, Drugs, Stickers, Balloons, Open Flames, Skateboards, Scooters, Bicycles, Firearms, Laser Pointers, Roller Blades, Footballs, Frisbee, Remote Control Vehicles, Food, Drinks or Coolers.
20. We will provide overnight security from 10pm-8am no one will be allowed in the show area during this time.
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN MOTORAMA