Pre Registration closes February 5th 2018. Be sure to register in advance space is limited.
40th ANNUAL MOTORAMA
FEBRUARY 17th & 18th, 2018
EACH RACER MUST BE REGISTERED INDIVIDUALLY, BUT MULTIPLE RACERS CAN BE REGISTERED UNDER ONE TRANSACTION
Quarter Midgets check into pits for participants and cars must enter through West side Main Entrance Saturday 7:00am to 10:00am Sunday 7:30am to 10:00am
FRIDAY 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. - TRACK ASSEMBLY
FRIDAY 2:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M - CARS, PIT CARTS AND SUPPLIES CAN BE STAGED INSIDE OF BUILDING - NO TENTS ALLOWED! ALL FUEL JUGS MUST BE PLACED OUTSIDE OF SOUTHEAST GARAGE DOOR / FUELING AREA.
Friday 2:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M - CHECK IN - TRANSPONDERS MUST BE PRESENT ALONG WITH ALL COMPLETED FORMS. DRIVERS AND HANDLERS MUST SIGN RELEASE FORMS. DRIVER MUST BE PRESENT.
SATURDAY 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. - CHECK IN AND TRANSPONDER DISTRIBUTION. A CURRENT DRIVER'S LICENSE IS MANDATORY TO RECEIVE TRANSPONDER. DRIVERS AND HANDLERS MUST SIGN RELEASE FORMS. DRIVERS MUST BE PRESENT.
SATURDAY 9:30 A.M. - DRIVER AND HANDLER MEETING
SATURDAY 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. - QM PRACTICE NORTHWEST BUILDING
SATURDAY 12:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. - QM QUALIFIERS NORTHWEST BUILDING
SATURDAY 4:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. - LOWER MAINS
SUNDAY 8:30 A.M. - DRIVER AND HANDLER MEETING
SUNDAY 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. - FINISH LOWER MAINS NORTH WEST BUILDING
SUNDAY 12:00 P.M. TO 5:00 P.M. - A-MAINS
All A-MAINS participants get trophies
A-MAINS consists of 10 cars w/an X as alternate if needed. If there are only 11 cars in a class, all 11 cars will start A-MAINS.
Number of entries determine amount of MAINS per class.
NO TIRE TREATMENT ALLOWED.
- 2018 USAC ENGINE RULES Apply as maximum. Contact your Engine Builder. QMA motors ARE Allowed.
- BELLYPANS! - ALL Fasteners must go UP! Round/Oval head fasteners are preferred! Bellypans MUST be free of sharp edges, & secured to the frame. This will be strictly ENFORCED & checked during the weekend!
- Track, Tech Area & Hotchute areas: Only people with proper armbands, will be allowed in this area. Armbands will be handed out at Check-in. These armbands will not get you in any main entrances! Please don't even attempt it. Forfeiture of armband could occur.
- Car & Driver weights - Per USAC Weights.
- OPEN TIRE RULE REMAINS! No Tire Treatment allowed.
- Tread width - Per USAC 36"
- A parallel line will be added in middle of Frontstretch at Finish Line, as per USAC. On single file restarts, ALL cars must remain single file crossing the Start Line. Any car below the parallel line, - Yellow will be thrown, car will go to rear of field, 1 TIME ONLY! Next offense will be Black Flagged from said event.
- USAC or QMA restrictor plates are allowed for any restricted class.
- Top 1/2 handlers of each race will stand in Hot Chute area of turns 3 & 4. Bottom 1/2 handlers of each race will stand in turns 1 & 2, or have Handlers there to cover their positions. Example: 6 cars, 1,2, & 3 to turns 3 & 4, 4,5 & 6, to turns 1 & 2. If you don't have someone handling turns 1 & 2, your car will black flagged for said event.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR QUARTER MIDGET RACERS
- The Quarter Midget portion of MOTORAMA will be organized and run by Ed Pensyl and his staff.
- For more info call or text Pensyl Enterprises @ 610-730-8704 or E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All A-Mains (including balance of ALL lower mains) to be run on Sunday.
- Qualifying on Saturday and Sunday A.M. A-Mains on Sunday afternoon.
- Mufflers Are Mandatory! Standard rules apply; 2017 USAC engine and weight rules apply. No tire treatment allowed.
- ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED ONLY IN CLASSES WHERE IT IS NORMALLY USED,
- Pump fuel/89 octane required on all other classes, no fuel additives allowed
- The oval race course is a flat concrete surface approximately 1/10 of a mile in length.
- All post entries at Harrisburg will be $ 50.00 per car (Cash, Certified Check, or Money Orders only)
- Starting positions are determined by entry date
- ALL ORGANIZATIONS WELCOME: INDEPENDENT, Q.M.A., USAC
- We suggest you purchase INDOOR electric in advance to avoid any onsite wait, though INDOOR electric can be purchased on site. To do so, see Joyce at the Arenacross registration table in the North Hall directly. Supplied INDOOR electrical tag must be on line at all times.
- Racers online registration includes their personal weekend pass for the driver ONLY,
- *****ALL ADDITIONAL TICKETS FOR PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL NEED TO BE PURCHASED IN ADDITION TO THE DRIVER'S REGISTRATION COSTS. ANY FAMILY WITH MULTIPLE RACERS SHOULD ONLY PURCHASE ADDITIONAL ADMISSION PASSES ONCE.*****
- Race entry includes (a) Sign up for qualifiers on Saturday, (b) Finals on Sunday, (c) 1 - 2 Day Race and Show Pass for driver only (Do not laminate your 2 day passes), (d) Free pit in building for racer and equipment, (e) 2 day free parking in main lot (f) Drivers Insurance
- Each class that has over 30 cars registered will be split into 2 separate races.
****Dear Parents, please understand that if you have multiple children racing you will need to register each child separately but can complete under one transaction*****
****CARS AND EQUIPMENT ARE ENCOURAGED TO BE BROUGHT IN ON FRIDAY UNTIL 9:00 P.M. TO AVOID CONJESTION ON SATURDAY MORNING. THERE WILL BE A SECURE DEDICATED STAGING AREA FOR THOSE THAT ARRIVE AFTER 6:00 P.M. FRIDAY - THIS LOCATION IS OPPOSITE THE CONCESSION STAND/TO THE LEFT AND WILL BE MARKED ACCORDINGLY.****
*****SAVE MONEY, register in advance. On-site registration will be available at $ 50.00 per class, if not sold out.*****
Important Event Information: After completion of your entry, go back to the registration page for participant information, maps and lodging links before coming to Harrisburg. It could make your Motorama visit less stressful.
Please direct all general event questions to the Motorama Events main office at 717-359-7056.
All tickets are general admission and do not guarantee seating in any arena